hi, friends. i’m here again.
i never wanted to leave. every year when my payment renewed for this site, i thought, “another year. when will i write again? will it be worth reading? was anything i wrote before worth reading, or was i just self-absorbed? my diary is enough. i write in my diary. i don’t need to write where people will see.”
i still don’t know what i have to say here. i’m just trying to break the dam.
my ten pieces of unsolicited advice:
- read. books.
listening to them counts. articles, tweets, and podcasts are not books. read books.
- take pictures of things that mean something to you.
- keep a diary of sorts.
if you’re not a ~diary person~ then just use your notes app. type out the things that stay in your mind.
- work on your inner self.
- make lists of your boundaries and standards for relationships. update it, but make no exceptions.
- do things alone, even if all you can think is how much you wish you weren’t doing them alone.
- make your spaces homey. this is more important the less you like where you are.
- your period can never ruin black underwear, and black is always sexy.